Infinite Beam Laser Harp Controller
For use with high powered laser projectors
For Spectacular Performances on Stage with your
‘Infinite Beam’ Laser Harp Controller, or Custom Laser Harp.
This is a amazingly designed controller system that works with a high powered Laser Projector, to produce the Infinite Beam type of Laser Harp, that Jean Michel Jarre has played all over the world.
The ProLight Laser Harp Controller
This Laser Harp Controller will turn your laser projector into a powerful frameless full color laser harp. It creates a one-of-a-kind, virtual light harp of impressive size that employs multi-colored laser beams instead of strings. Just like a real instrument, when you play it, by blocking laser beams, it makes sounds. What really happens is when the sensor detects blocked laser beam it sends a signal to the Laser Harp Controller which, in turn, sends a MIDI signal to the synthesizer, sampler or a PC sound card and they are responsible for playing the desired sound according to the information received.
Great advantages of the ProLight Laser Harp Controller (LH1 Controller) are its adaptability and versatility. It can be programmed to trigger any type of audio or video event, any visual image, sound or music, special effect or even pyrotechnics. Combined with Pangolin Live PRO software the Laser Harp Controller can be used to play selected laser show cues and effects by blocking laser beams like a true Laser Jockey! It can trigger synthesizers, PC samplers, DJ software or any other kind of MIDI controlled device.
The ProLight Laser Harp Controller is ILDA-Compatible which means that it has a classic ILDA connector that can be connected to any standard ILDA compatible laser projector.
IMPORTANT: This ProLight Laser Harp Controller does not include a built-in laser projector. It is a MIDI controller box with a sensor unit. It requires an ILDA-Compatible laser projector to operate.
Since this Laser Harp Controller does not come with a built-in laser projector, you are free to choose your own laser setup for every performance, whether you need a less powerful laser projector for indoor events or high-powered laser for open air performances. It can be used with monochrome lasers or full color lasers, as well.
Here are the specs for the ProLight Laser Harp controller:
- The option of 8, 9, 10 or 12 beam laser harp
- The option of switching tone orientation left to right
- The option of red, green, blue, green-red, or rainbow colored beams (if RGB laser projector is used)
- 3 MIDI banks (C3, C4 and C5 musical scales)
- MIDI Banks are marked with red, green and blue LEDs on the Laser Harp Controller and Sensor boxes
- The option of using Double Footswitch – One footswitch for Opening/Closing the laser harp and the other one for selecting the scale (MIDI Bank) you want to play with
- ILDA-Compatible – any standard ILDA-compatible Laser Projector can be connected
- Midi output – for triggering synthesizers, PC samplers, DJ software or any other kind of devices that communicate through MIDI signals
- LED indication for all functions
- Function control buttons on the Controller and Sensor boxes
- Sensitivity adjustment knob on the Sensor box
- Beam spread adjustment knob on the Controller box
- Small dimensions mean easier concealment on stage.
Model ProLight Laser Harp Controller LH1
AC input voltage for switching Adapter: AC 110-240VAC 50/60Hz
DC output voltage: 12V, min 1200mA
Sensor signal connector: Female 8P8C modular connector for Cat5 UTP cables
Laser projector connector: Female DB-25 ILDA
MIDI signal connector: Female 5-pin DIN
Footswitch connector: Female Stereo TRS 6,35mm
Power output: W
Controller box: 20,0×12,3×4,6 cm (7,9×4,8×1,8 inches)
Sensor box: 14,8×9,4×10,1 cm (5,8×3,7×4,0 inches)
Controller box: 761 g
Sensor box: 669 g
This ProLight Laser Harp Controller sells for US$ 1,200, shipping included to anywhere in the world.
Thank you for coming to visit my Harp Pages, please let me know how I can bring your Dream Harp to Life !
Follow your Bliss, and live your Life in Joy!
Glenn J. Hill